WHAT'S IN STORE
This year we finally get to present our long-awaited theme, BE.
In a world where everyone is telling you who and what to BE, what does God want us to BE? How does that look in our society today and how can the answers help our friends and communities too?
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12 (ESV)
WHO SHOULD COME
Activate weekends away are the ideal opportunity to gather the girls and women in your life together for an unforgettable weekend of fun and relaxation – there is plenty to do but also plenty of ways to relax. There’s a pool and spa, unlimited tea, coffee, cold drinks and refreshment, and wonderful food – all inclusive. Kick back in the bar or join us for some feel-good entertainment in the evenings. It’s a great opportunity to come on your own, with a relative, or with a group. If you have a teenage daughter, she’d love it too – book a twin room and bring her along. You’ll find we’re a bunch of women from all stages in life, who are passionate about reaching out to our communities and having fun at the same time!
Luxury spa hotel in a beautiful setting.
All meals, refreshments, and activities included.
Great worship, inspiring seminars, space to reflect.
Have fun, bring friends and meet like-minded women from across the country.
It has been wonderful to see women of all ages and mothers and daughters at the same event.
I was challenged to prioritise and plan my life and become all Jesus wants me to be.
The whole event was friendly, informative and full of love.
Included in the price:
- You are free to use the hotel facilities whenever you can arrive on the Friday
- Check-in from 3pm
- Gift on arrival
- All rooms are ensuite, with fully accessible rooms available on request
- Six delicious meals included; provision for all dietary requirements and tastes:
- Hot meals on Friday night, Saturday lunchtime and evening, and Sunday lunches, with plenty of choice: salads, starters, soup, mains and desserts.
- Full English and Continental breakfast from 7-10am (you’re free to lie-in!)
- Unlimited tea, coffee and flavoured water available throughout the weekend
- Gym, pool and spa
- Optional morning devotions
- A choice of seminars
- Main sessions with worship, inspiring talks and time to reflect
- A chance for a one-to-one chat with a member of the Activate team to see how we can help you in your setting
- Champagne Reception for regular givers
- Saturday night celebration with disco!
- Talk-show style session (Modify Moments)
- Halycon Room for time out to journal and craft
- Marketplace with bookstall, resources and gifts
- Free parking and wifi