3-5 March 2023
Staverton Park Hotel
Daventry, NN11 6JT
and the Activate team
Creative, forward thinking, and always stretching the boundaries of how Christian women can be salt and light in a fluid society, Activate Your Life is for every generation.
Our weekends away are full of seminars, worship, testimonies and activities (and great food and accommodation!).
Come away, be inspired and have fun!
Speakers include Rachel Gardner, Fiona Castle, Jade Reynolds, and the Activate Team, with worship by Sue Rinaldi.
Our theme for 2023 is based on Psalm 86:11:
Teach me your ways, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
With our hearts firmly set on God, how can we direct our individual gifts, talents and passions to help our families, churches and communities to be undivided?
Prices from £224pp (all inclusive) with £100 off for 13-17s and £60 off for 18-24s (13-17 year olds should attend with an adult). Limited twin or single rooms available, unlimited day tickets until 24th Feb 2023.
WHAT'S IN STORE
Our theme for 2023 is based on Psalm 86:11:
Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Many things can take our focus away from God. Let's be like King David in Psalm 86, praying that God will be our teacher and that we will humble ourselves and rely on Him. With our hearts firmly set on God, how can we direct our individual gifts, talents and passions to help our families, churches and communities to be undivided? How can we cultivate vibrant, multi-ethnic, multi-generational congregations? Let’s discuss how to nurture a sense of belonging for singles, people with additional needs and families in all their many forms. We want to consider new ways to be a kind, fun and authentic friend who introduces people to Jesus in ways that Jesus and his followers used.
Most of all, we want to celebrate who unites us – our Lord Jesus Christ.
WHO SHOULD COME
Activate weekends away are the ideal opportunity to gather the girls and women in your life together for an unforgettable weekend of fun, relaxation, and inspiration. There is plenty to do but also plenty of ways to relax. There’s a pool, unlimited tea, coffee and hot chocolate, and wonderful food – all inclusive. Kick back in the bar or join us for some feel-good entertainment in the evenings.
It’s a great opportunity to come on your own, with a relative, or with a group. If you have a teenage daughter, she’d love it too! Book a twin room and bring her along and get £100 off. This year we’re offering a special rate for 18-24s too! You’ll find we’re a bunch of women from all stages in life, who are passionate about reaching out to our communities and having fun at the same time!
You can print this poster for your church or group.
Share, learn and grow with women from across the country.
Great worship, inspiring seminars, space to reflect.
Luxury spa hotel in a beautiful setting.
All meals, refreshments, and activities included.
It has been wonderful to see women of all ages and mothers and daughters at the same event.
I was challenged to prioritise and plan my life and become all Jesus wants me to be.
The whole event was friendly, informative and full of love.
Included in the price:
- On the Friday, feel free to use the hotel facilities even if you arrive before 3pm check-in
- Gift on arrival
- All rooms are ensuite, with fully accessible rooms available on request
- Six delicious meals included (provision for all dietary requirements and tastes): Hot meals on Friday night, Saturday lunchtime and evening, and Sunday lunch, with plenty of choice. Delicious range of salads, starters, soup, mains and desserts.
- Full English and Continental breakfast from 7-10am (you’re free to lie-in!)
- Unlimited tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Gym and pool
- Optional morning devotions
- A choice of seminars
- Main sessions with worship from Sue Rinaldi, inspiring talks, and time to reflect
- Opportunity to book a one-to-one chat with a member of the Activate team to see how we can help you in your setting or start planning an Activate day for your church
- Ambassadors Reception for regular givers
- Saturday night celebration with disco!
- Talk-show style session (Modify Moments)
- Halycon Room for time out to journal and craft
- St Andrew's bookshop
- Free parking and wifi
WEEKEND AWAY ADDRESS:
Staverton Park Hotel & Golf Club,
Daventry Rd, Daventry