Meet the speakers...
DIRECTOR & PROJECT MANAGER
Never without a project on the go, Rhiannon has inspired and motivated many Christians and non-Christians to take the next step in their faith journeys, with the ultimate aim of leading people to Christ. Mum to six adult children and a love for welcoming more into her home, Rhiannon’s life is full of adventure, creativity, and enthusiasm!
Involved in a handful of small groups, Rachel loves to help women connect and enjoy honest relationships. She loves writing for our website, managing our social media accounts, and getting to know our supporters. Rachel loves conversations, family game nights, and shopping for bargains.
Here is some of the feedback from past events.
Could you describe the day away in one sentence?
- Inspiring, encouraging and real. It’s a great day to learn more about God, myself and those I live and work with.
- I came away feeling blessed and more confident, so thank You!
- It was easy to understand and practical: you can take it into your walk with the Lord and reach others in little ways.
- An uplifting, empowering and enlightening day which has helped me to be equipped to go forward in all aspects of my life.
What is your main 'takeaway' from this event?
- How we can have an impact on others using different stratagies.
- Blessed - learnt a lot from the speakers. Lovely songs to worship God with all the ladies there.
- I honestly feel that I'm taking many opportunities to tell friends and neighbours about Jesus and help them on their journey towards him.
- That being ‘me’ with God at the centre is enough. I’m thankful that my eyes have been further widened to how ‘power’ is misused in all walks of society, including in our own home. With this information and support today, I can make healthy changes to my relationship and in my workplace.
Any other comments.
- The speakers were excellent, well informed and obviously have a heart for what God has led them to do.
- The speakers were fantastic, very real and honest. Looking forward to going to the next event.
- I wasn’t sure what to expect- Evangelism is a big word, but I could understand about Love and I felt enabled to show it and have God use that in His way.
- Felt very loved and looked after. And to be able to worship with other ladies. A very special day. Thank you.