Our theme for the day is...
ACTIVATE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Sarah is an inspirational speaker and preaches regularly. She has been part of the team for many years and is a member of the leadership board, as well as being a source of wisdom in our regular meetings. With a desire to promote authentic faith, she serves and leads in church and the wider community.
An experienced contributor to UK and international events, Sue will be leading us in worship and contributing to the programme.
DIRECTOR & PROJECT MANAGER
Never without a project on the go, Rhiannon has inspired and motivated many Christians and non-Christians to take the next step in their faith journeys, with the ultimate aim of leading people to Christ.
9.30 Coffee & Registration
Worship with Sue Rinaldi
Session 1: Rejected to Accepted – A message of hope: Sarah McKerney
Session 2: Nothing to Something - I can't find my hero: Rhiannon Goulding
12.30pm Light lunch
Worship with Sue Rinaldi
Session 3: Isolated to Community
Session 4: Night and Day Difference: Sarah McKerney
3:30 Closing remarks and prayer
Here is some of the feedback from past events.
Could you describe the day away in one sentence?
- Inspiring, encouraging and real. It’s a great day to learn more about God, myself and those I live and work with.
- I came away feeling blessed and more confident, so thank You!
- It was easy to understand and practical: you can take it into your walk with the Lord and reach others in little ways.
- An uplifting, empowering and enlightening day which has helped me to be equipped to go forward in all aspects of my life.
What is your main 'takeaway' from this event?
- How we can have an impact on others using different stratagies.
- Blessed - learnt a lot from the speakers. Lovely songs to worship God with all the ladies there.
- I honestly feel that I'm taking many opportunities to tell friends and neighbours about Jesus and help them on their journey towards him.
- That being ‘me’ with God at the centre is enough. I’m thankful that my eyes have been further widened to how ‘power’ is misused in all walks of society, including in our own home. With this information and support today, I can make healthy changes to my relationship and in my workplace.
Any other comments.
- The speakers were excellent, well informed and obviously have a heart for what God has led them to do.
- The speakers were fantastic, very real and honest. Looking forward to going to the next event.
- I wasn’t sure what to expect- Evangelism is a big word, but I could understand about Love and I felt enabled to show it and have God use that in His way.
- Felt very loved and looked after. And to be able to worship with other ladies. A very special day. Thank you.
Finding your way and parking
Finding the venue
Address - 124 Sherborne Rd, Chichester PO19 3AW
Head north from Chichester on St Paul's Rd/B2178. After 0.7 km, turn left onto Sherborne Rd. The church is located 0.6k down the road on the left hand side. Turn left into Duncan road and left again to enter the car park.
Parking is free, approximately 35 spaces, 3 disabled.
NB If the car park is full please find alternative parking, being aware that this is a residential area and we are keen to maintain good relations with our neighbours. Thank you!
Aim of the Day
Our desire is to enable women to be secure in their identity, living in the fullness of life that Jesus intended and being present in the heart of their community – creating innovative opportunities and meaningful relationships. Our aim is to be creative, forward-thinking and always stretching the boundaries of how Christian women can be salt and light in a fluid society.
What’s In Store
Challenging and practical teaching
Food & drink
Learn how God can use you in your ordinary everyday life to change the world around you.
Who Should Come
Whether you are a stay-at-home mum, a business woman, a student, in church leadership or retired, we all know neighbours or friends who don’t know Jesus. We believe God has put YOU in a unique position to reach your friends and community and He has a special purpose for you.