We would love to invite you to our first Restart of 2022
Don't miss this invaluable opportunity to connect with other women in your community.
June 11, 2022
9.30am - Registration and refreshments
2pm - Main programme is finished
Christ Church Sidcup
Main Road, DA14 6NJ*Parking is Pay and Display, Main Road, Sidcup, D14 6NE
£15 per person
(includes refreshments and a light lunch)
Aim of the Day
Our desire is to enable women to be secure in their identity, living in the fullness of life that Jesus intended and being present in the heart of their community – creating innovative opportunities and meaningful relationships. Our aim is to be creative, forward-thinking and always stretching the boundaries of how Christian women can be salt and light in a fluid society.
What’s In Store
Challenging and practical teaching
Food & drink
Learn how God can use you in your ordinary everyday life to change the world around you.
Who Should Come
Whether you are a stay-at-home mum, a business woman, a student, in church leadership or retired, we all know neighbours or friends who don’t know Jesus. We believe God has put YOU in a unique position to reach your friends and community and He has a special purpose for you.
Register for Sidcup Restart Day Away
Terms and Conditions
- Full fees payable at time of booking.
- Cancellations are possible up to a month before the event and only granted if there is a medical emergency. All cancellations must be received in writing and incur a £5 administration fee per person.
- Bookings can be transferred for a £5 per person administration fee if requested in writing. If you don’t have anyone to take your place, please contact us. You could consider donating it to someone who cannot afford to come.
- We recommend you take out holiday insurance as we are unable to offer refunds for circumstances outside of our control.
- In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
- Your email address will be included on a secure MailChimp database in order to update you on your weekend away and keep you up to date with Activate news (you can also sign up here).
Feedback from Activate events:
'Women being together can be such a powerful and positive force.'
The balance between practical advice and spiritual guidance was spot on.'
'I felt the seminars had been prepared just for me.'