*If you’d like to book a group of 10 or more, book early and please contact us for advice
DeVere Cranage Estate
Formerly the country seat of the Armistead family, De Vere Cranage Estate Hotel is still very much a rural retreat today, tucked away in a peaceful corner of Cheshire. Designed by celebrated British architect Lewis Wyatt, red brick, warm yellow sandstone, and pretty green lawns wait to greet you at this Grade II listed building.
Here 21st-century style complements the rich heritage of the building; creating an eclectic mix of historic and new. And with a choice of traditional and modern spaces; the house offers a wonderful backdrop for elegant weddings and memorable events alike.
Seasonal eating is a big feature here. Enjoy freshly cooked dishes at the Tempus Restaurant & Bar or soak up the laid-back atmosphere at our outdoor terrace. Whilst upstairs rich décor and stylish furnishings ensure our bedrooms provide a welcome place for relaxation.
As you enjoy the peace and tranquillity, it’s easy to forget the hotel is just minutes from J18 of the M6 motorway, with direct rail links to Manchester city centre and within easy reach of Manchester Airport.
Free, superfast Wi-Fi is available throughout and up to 100m in the grounds.
1. Full fees payable at time of booking.
3. Cancellations are possible up to a month before the event and only granted if there is a medical emergency. All cancellations must be received in writing and incur a £25 administration fee per person.
4. Bookings can be transferred for a £10 per person administration fee if requested in writing. If you don’t have anyone to take your place, please contact us and consider donating it to someone who cannot afford to come.
5. We recommend you take out holiday insurance as we are unable to offer refunds for circumstances outside of our control.
6. In the event of changes to the programme or speakers, we are unable to offer refunds.
7. Your email address will be included on a secure MailChimp database in order to update you on your weekend away and keep you up to date with Activate news (you can also sign up here).