We’re so happy to see so many of you booked onto our weekend away next month! Below, we’ve released the first look at our programme for the weekend – I think you’ll agree that we’re in for a real treat. If you’ve not booked on, there’s still time! We’re taking over the whole hotel so there are some spaces left.
If you’d like to book a room, click here.
We will be offering day delegate rates on the website very soon.
Have a look through the programme, then I’ll give you some final details to help you plan your wonderful weekend away. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please email us at email@example.com
Notes for delegates
- The weekend away is to be held at Horwood Estate, Mursley Road, Milton Keynes, MK17 0PH
- Click the link to find out how to get there from your house: https://www.devere.co.uk/horwood-estate/contact/
- Arrive anytime on Friday 15th and enter via the conference entrance.
- Meet in the bar from 1pm, room keys available from 3pm
- Programme subject to change – you’ll be given a printed programme on arrival
- Fitness session is run by a qualified instructor. If you have an exercise mat, you may like to bring it along
- This year we have a quiet space to crochet, knit, colour or journal. Feel free to bring projects you’re working on!
- If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool and sauna available at the hotel
- Marketplace stalls and bookshop throughout the weekend
- Share your journey! #aylweekendaway