5-7 March 2021 at De Vere Horwood Estate
Nestled in the heart of Buckinghamshire, just 11 miles from Milton Keynes, De Vere Horwood Estate elegantly combines vintage appeal with modern facilities.
WHAT'S IN STORE
You’ll enjoy all the luxuries you’d expect from a De Vere Hotel, and so much more!
Meet like-minded women from across the country and connect with people in your local area. This will BE the ideal retreat for your group, your women’s ministry, your friends and YOU!
All this is included in the price:
- You are free to use the hotel facilities whenever you can arrive on the Friday
- Check-in from 3pm
- Gift on arrival
- All rooms are ensuite, with fully accessible rooms available on request
- Six delicious meals included; provision for all dietary requirements and tastes:
- Hot meals on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday lunches, with plenty of choice: salads, starters, soup, mains and desserts.
- Full English and Continental breakfast from 7-10am (you’re free to lie-in!)
- Gala Dinner with sharing platters and a choice of mains and dessert.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and flavoured water available throughout the weekend, with cookies and treats at breaktimes.
- Gym, pool and spa
- Optional morning devotions
- A choice of 6-8 seminars
- Main sessions with worship, inspiring talks and time to reflect
- A chance for a one-to-one chat with a member of the Activate team to see how we can help you in your setting
- Champagne Reception for regular givers
- Quiz, film night and disco
- Talk-show style session (Modify Moments)
- Prayer and Halycon Room for time out to journal and craft
- Marketplace with bookstall, resources and gifts
- Free parking and wifi
WHO SHOULD COME
Activate weekends away are the ideal opportunity to gather the girls and women in your life together for an unforgettable weekend of fun and relaxation – there is plenty to do but also plenty of ways to relax. Both venues have a pool and spa, unlimited tea, coffee, cold drinks and refreshment, and wonderful food – all inclusive. Kick back in the bar or join us for some feel-good entertainment in the evenings. It’s a great opportunity to come on your own, with a relative, or with a group. If you have a teenage daughter, she’d love it too – book a twin room and bring her along. You’ll find we’re a bunch of women from all stages in life, who are passionate about reaching out to our communities and having fun at the same time!