In 2021 we are excited to offer two different dates and venues for our annual weekend away.
29-31 January 2021 at De Vere Cranage Estate –
A gorgeous rural retreat in a peaceful Cheshire, just off Junction 18 of the M6.
5-7 March 2021 at De Vere Staverton Estate –
A stylish and contemporary retreat in the heart of the Northamptonshire countryside, Staverton Estate is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M40.
In a world where everyone is telling you who and what to BE, what does God want us to BE? How does that look in our society today and how can the answers help our friends and communities too?
BE Y O U!
What’s in Store
You’ll enjoy all the luxuries you’d expect from a De Vere Hotel, and so much more!
Meet like-minded women from across the country and connect with people in your local area. This will BE the ideal retreat for your group, your women’s ministry, your friends and YOU!
All this is included in the price:
- You are free to use the hotel facilities whenever you can arrive on the Friday
- Check-in from 3pm
- Gift on arrival
- All rooms are ensuite, with fully accessible rooms available on request
- Six delicious meals included; provision for all dietary requirements and tastes:
- Hot meals on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday lunches, with plenty of choice: salads, starters, soup, mains and desserts.
- Full English and Continental breakfast from 7-10am (you’re free to lie-in!)
- Gala Dinner with sharing platters and a choice of mains and dessert.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and flavoured water available throughout the weekend, with cookies and treats at breaktimes.
- Gym, pool and spa
- Optional morning devotions
- A choice of 6-8 seminars
- Main sessions with worship, inspiring talks and time to reflect
- A chance for a one-to-one chat with a member of the Activate team to see how we can help you in your setting
- Champagne Reception for regular givers
- Quiz, film night and disco
- Talk-show style session (Modify Moments)
- Prayer and Halycon Room for time out to journal and craft
- Marketplace with bookstall, resources and gifts
- Free parking and wifi
Who Should Come
Activate weekends away are the ideal opportunity to gather the girls and women in your life together for an unforgettable weekend of fun and relaxation – there is plenty to do but also plenty of ways to relax. Both venues have a pool and spa, unlimited tea, coffee, cold drinks and refreshment, and wonderful food – all inclusive. Kick back in the bar or join us for some feel-good entertainment in the evenings. It’s a great opportunity to come on your own, with a relative, or with a group. If you have a teenage daughter, she’d love it too – book a twin room and bring her along. You’ll find we’re a bunch of women from all stages in life, who are passionate about reaching out to our communities and having fun at the same time!
Two Weekends to Choose From:
DeVere Cranage Estate
29-31 January 2021
29-31 January 2021
DeVere Staverton Estate
5-7 March 2021
5-7 March 2021
Testimonials from 2020's Weekend Away Delegates
Excellent! Couldn't fault it in any way.
I loved the outward focus - I've been to enough Women’s conferences that are all about confidence/beautifully you! I love the focus and identity of Activate Your Life.
It was great to take time out, away from normal life, jobs and responsibilities, to spend time with God.
Amazing and all of God. I have been truly fed spiritually.
I was a bit worried it would be 'girly' but that was not at all the case - an excellent mixture of activities and really great teaching. Thank you!
This weekend has been a blessing to me. It’s given me some good tools for sharing my own journey with others.
There was a good balance of seminars to help people on a personal level and ones that were more outward-looking.